Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New format

You might have noticed, this die hard 12x12 scrapper's been venturing out into other formats. And it is getting to be more often. And I am actually doing not just AAM LOs. And I am enjoying it. Oye!

Here's the latest crop of LOs.





A couple of things I'd like to point out.... that super cute "monkey business" stamp by Catslife Press. I just love their stamps. I also used the Heidi Swapp "Today" stamp. And lastly, I love all the little skulls and such lately. And considering I call my kids Trouble #1 and #2... they are perfect.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Grandiose layouts und das Format 6x12 ist ja wohl ganz Deines!

Ohhhh und ich brauche- ich sagte bRAUCHE den Monkey bussiness stempel - das ist ein running gag zwischen Jim, meinem schwager und mir - OHHHHHH!!!

Christiane said...

love that size soo much and i need a monkey too!! :))