Sunday, June 10, 2007

It is HOT

Even for me. I like hot summer days... no, I LOVE hot summer days, but I equally appreciate air conditioning. But alas, no AC here in Germany. So, insane that I am, I worked in the garden this morning until a bit after noon, and then pretty much collapsed inside.

However, rather than collapsing on my couch I would much rater be HERE:


I made this LO for a DT call. I didn't make the DT, but I still like this LO. I am just going to daydream for the rest of the day, thinking about sitting by the water, in the shade of palm trees, having someone bring me cold drinks and snacks, and letting time pass me by. Oh, yeah, that's the good life.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wow- what a cool layout- love the design, colors and the angle!!! Awesome!
and....yep it is very hot...even for me- LOL