Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Diggin' Sketches

Every so often I lack any kind of original thought. Okay, maybe my thoughts aren't that original to start with, but hey, I'd like to think that I don't copy everything. Anyway, I've been so crazy busy these last few weeks but really wanted to get some scrapping done. What better way to do exactly that than using sketches. One of my favorite sites for sketches is Pencillines. Really cool sketches and a super fabulous talented DT.

Anyway, here are my versions of Sketch #33 and #34.



Other than that... still terribly busy. I am baking and sewing at record speed. My brother is coming to visit this weekend and would like to have his curtains done so he can take them with him and I have a wedding cake to deliver on Friday. No scrapping for me for a few more days.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love those colors - the layouts are awesome!!!

sylvia said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts! I love the colours in the second one!