Monday, November 02, 2009

Free Stamps....

hey, did that catch your eye?

Das hat Eure Aufmerksamkeit erregt, oder?

It is super easy. Just go over to MyStampBox and leave a comment.

Es ist ganz einfach. Geht einfach zu MyStampBox und hinterlasst einen Kommentar.



I had to drop off T#1 at school this morning at 6am. She left for a 1 week class trip. Of course then I had to rush home to get T#2, because she had to be dropped off at school at 7:15. I really hate rushing like that in the morning. Of course the constant rain didn't help my mood.

Oh well... need to get some crafty stuff done. Never mind cleaning the house, laundry, etc. etc. The heater isn't working and it is way too cold in the house for me to feel all ambitious about housework. And yes, the heater service guy is supposed to call me back.

Have a good one.

No comments: