Friday, November 27, 2009

I promised too much...

well, I didn't really promise, but... me coming out of hiding? Not really happening.

Mojo is just not really present, and I haven't sat down at my scrapdesk in forever. On the other hand, I have been knitting. It keeps me calm. And I get some Christmas gifts taken care of.

Anyway, time seems to be flying and today is already the first of Advent. I barely got an advent wreath up in time. Trouble #2 and I went looking for a ready-made wreath yesterday but the ones we could afford were ugly, the ones we liked... cost a fortune. So, since T#2 wanted "different" and "purple"... we made our own. And I must say, I kind of like the purple, sparkly, reindeer.


I got to light the first candle this morning, when T#2 fixed a delicious breakfast for us. If this is a sign for things to come, I might just let her live past the ripe old age of 8!


Happy First Advent!



Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love your advents wreath!