Tuesday, November 03, 2009

And then there was heat!

ahhhhh!

The heat in our house is finally working again!

We've been without heat for a week now. And let me tell you... it's been cold! Cold enough that I wore knitted socks to bed. And I never wear socks to bed. I hate anything on my feet when I sleep. But it was so darn cold.

Anyway, after finally figuring out that the company that installed the heater had moved and getting the new numbers... the service guys were here within 30 minutes.

Trouble #3 almost bit one of them in the rear, but heck... the heat is on in my house!


Other than that, here's a little something I did with my favorite MyStampbox stampset "Colorful Companions". A lovely lady from a German scrapping forum sent me the little photo display box a while ago, filled with Reese's peanutbutter cups because I had been feeling cruddy. The peanutbutter cups definitely helped. Yumm! And after I ate all of them, I had the box sitting around for a while.
Anyway, long story short, I had this idea in my head of what I wanted to do with the butterflies and the box was perfect for it. Butterflies flying around a box of sweet treats!



I covered the box with some Basic Grey paper, then stamped the butterflies on vellum and embossed with Iridescent embossing powder. Added some wire and voila!

Now I am going to enjoy my warm and cozy house. Grin!

Have a good one.

1 comment:

myriamkreativ said...

Ohhh, what a sweet idea. Love it. Thanks for sharing Regards Myriam