Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday....

sorry, I keep meaning to post, but life gets in the way. So, just a quick recap/update so no one sends out a search party. LOL.

-trip to the ER with Trouble #2. Misterious spots, bruising, and swelling on her left leg. Follow up visit with our PCP, who took lots of blood. T#2 was so brave.

-Lots of last minute Christmas preparations... baking, wrapping, decorating, shopping...

-Christmas breakfast on Thursday with the always fabulous Nat Kalbach We stuffed our faces for breakfast and then went into the city, some impulse shopping, checking out the Christmas markets, drinking some yummy coffee.... all in all a wonderful day. We really should do this more often.

-Friday I had to work all day. Got nothing accomplished otherwise.

-Spent forever waiting in line at the postoffice mailing Christmas cards and a couple of packages. I hope it gets there in time, Maggie.

-Spent forever at the grocery store. I figured I'd get my major shopping out of the way early.... but apparently everybody else thought so, too.

-And, last but not least, had to take my mom to the ER early this morning, because she complained about chest pains and shortness of breath. She is still there under observation, having tests done, but in the meantime, I am watching the dog. So, if you could spare a prayer that she is alright and have patience with me for not posting... it's just a bit crazy around here right now.



Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas!

Hope everything turns out fine for you and your family!