Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye 2008, HELLO 2009!!!

I finally got around to taking pictures of my "Journal Your Christmas" album. It is missing a picture or two, but other than that, I am on top of things. Yeah me! Here just a few pages....










There are another 6 days to go and I am pretty sure I will manage to get those pages done, too. And I have to say, I am looking forward to doing it again next year.

Alright, on to other things....

Tomorrow... January 1, 2009, is going to be the start of the Scrapstart into the New Year! I am so excited to show you all the fabulous LOs I picked out to be lifted. Cannot wait to see how you get inspired by them.

Morgen... 1.Januar 2009, ist der Start zur Scrapstart ins Neue Jahr Challenge. Ich freu mich schon so euch die ganzen LOs zu zeigen die ich für euch ausgesucht habe. Ich kann es nicht erwarten zu sehen wie ihr euch inspirieren lasst.

So, das ist es für 2008. 2009 wird fantastisch werden.... oder zumindest besser als 2008. Habt einen guten Rutsch und wir sehen uns im nächsten Jahr.

So, that's it for 2008. 2009 is going to be phantastic.... or at least better than 2008. Have a fabulous New Year and we'll see each other again next year.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

that album is absolutely amazing! Totally loving it!!! Happy New Year 2009!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dem schließ ich mich an: klasse, dass du durchgehalten hast mit dem Album, sieht wirklich genial aus. Dir und denen Troubles alles Gute fürs neue Jahr!

Anonymous said...

Das war ich, Daniela - konnte gerade meinen Namen hier nicht eingeben :-/

Conibaer said...

Wow! Das Album ist der Hammer! Absolut toll geworden!