Sunday, December 14, 2008

Proud Mama Moment....

Last night Trouble #1 wanted to make Christmas cards. Oye.... So she looked through the cards I had made and picked one that she wanted to copy. And this is what it looks like. The white one is mine, the red one is hers.



So, not be be outdone, Trouble #2 wanted to make a card as well. Mine is the one on the left (all Stampin'Up), T#2's on the right.



I think they both did great. Proud!!!

And, two more pages for my Christmas Journal

Christmas music:

Gifts:


So, that's it for now. I think I might just be in the mood to make some cookies. And when THAT mood strikes, I better stick with it, because really... I detest baking cookies.

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

woow- the girls rock. And I love the journal!

crazierinreallife said...

your journal is so wonderful

Anonymous said...

nicht nur, daß Deine Karten schon schick sind, nein, die von Trouble #1 und Trouble #2 sind auch super geworden. Grund genug, stolz zu sein ;)