Friday, December 12, 2008

Lazy blogger here...

really, I meant to post, but with it being winter and the weather crappy, I didn't have decent light for pictures. I finally managed to get everything photographed today...so this post will be picture heavy. Bear with me.

Without further ado, my pages for my pages for Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas Class.

December 5: Counting down

December 6: The "not so good"...

December 7: To do list

December 8: Sights of the season

December 9: Traditions

December 10: Gift wrap-sorry, no picture on the left page yet. I am planning on taking a picture of the gifts under the tree.

December 11: Real or Fake?

December 12: Same old...


Have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du hast einen unechten Tannenbaum? Wow! Den hätt ich ja wohl zu gerne gesehen. Ich überlege jedes Jahr, schließlich kaufen wir aber doch einen echten ;)

Kerstin said...

Tolles, stimmungsvolles Album Liz. Urgemütlich vorweihnachtlich.