Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapping the Music-Girls in their Summer clothes

I absolutely love, love, love this week's song over at Scrapping the Music. It is one of my favorite songs by my absolutely favorite singer, Bruce Springsteen.

So, here's my LO for this week.






PP DCWV, different fabrics, grungeboard, ranger distress crackle paint, Prima IOD tape, Martha Stewart glitter, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters and bookplate and Stampin'Up eyelets. Can't seem to do a LO these days without eyelets.

So, check out STM, it's a fun blog and message board.

As for today... it was a wonderful day. I spent it with Nat. Be sure to check out her LO for STM, too. We won't see each other for at least 6 weeks since I will be on vacation. And, I had to check out her fabulous new camera! I am telling you, I have some serious camera envy.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

It was an awesome day!!! I will so miss you! Have lot's of fun girl!!!

and you know what helps with camery envy ;-)

Oh and I totally love your layout!!!

Eeva said...

What a gorgeous layout!!! I love it!!

Kerstin said...

Oh, ein Mädchenlayout, wie süß! Den Tüll draufzunähen find ich eine Riesenidee - naja und Eyelets lieb ich sowieso.

milkcan said...

What a beautiful layout!