Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I am still alive...

oye... almost a week since my last post. Sorry 'bout that.

I did sign up for a challenge at a German messageboard Paperbraut. For 10 weeks we'll be given a different piece of inspiration each week. The inspiration was selected from questionaires the participants had to fill out. So for the first week, the inspiration piece was this picture:


What I came up with is this LO, which was also heavily inspired by Irene Tan.

Supplies: CS Bazzill & Stampin' Up, PP Sassafrass Lass, Tim Holtz Masks, Ranger Distress Ink.

Other than that... this morning the girls, our neighbor, and I took a quick trip to IKEA. I bought a couple of picture ledges for the living room. I had a bunch of black picture frames for which I scrapped simple LOs. Rather than trying to hang all the pictures in a perfect pattern, I thought I'd rather keep things more flexible and use the picture ledges. I am still short a few LOs, but I will post pictures in a few days.
When we got done shopping, we had the traditional IKEA hot-dogs and ice cream. After such satisfying morning, we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out in the pool. Even I put on a bathing suit and vegged out, floating around the pool for a while. Bliss!

Now I am tired.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Melli said...

so cool Dein LO ... die ganzen Kreise und Löcher und die ausgeschnittene Uhr ... einfach genial