Friday, August 14, 2009

And then there was a LO....

hey, I did finish a LO. And once I got over the shock of having to do two LOs with the same color scheme it actually came together pretty quickly.

For week two of the challenge at the Paperbraut forum the task was to use turquoise, red and pink. Oye!
So here is what I came up with. Sorry for the bad picture. My DSLR needs batteries charged and with Trouble #1's little point and shoot camera I have no idea how to turn the flash off....



Supplies: CS Bazzill, PP Hambly, Tattered Angel screens, Tattered Angel glimmer mist
Daisy D's stamps, Ranger embossing powder, misc. buttons and lace.

On to the next challenge.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Sarale said...

Hey Liz,

das ist doch ein klasse Layout geworden. Die Farben harmonieren gut und ich mag das Format sehr!

LG,

Tanja

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ei- das gefällt mir sehr! Love it a lot! See you monday- can't wait!