Saturday, April 18, 2009

Socks....

I've been knitting.... mainly scarves and hats. I also started a couple of sweaters. Nothing done, yet, but that's okay. But then Trouble #2 requested that I make socks for her. I hate knitting socks. So I actually ordered a book on how to knit socks. It came yesterday and I read it cover to cover, but I don't think I am any wiser.... so, I keep knitting and frogging and cussing... so Trouble #2 can have handknit socks before too long.

And that's the excitement for today. Oh, other than the weather being so fabulous that I was feeling all summery and actually started up the grill, had some grilled turkey for supper, and fixed myself a nice little cocktail.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

hey handknitted socks are the best ;)

Yummie turkey on gril!

Kim Sonksen said...

Hey once you figure out how to do that darn heel, let me know. I started from about ten different sock patterns and I CANNOT get my head around the heel section...so i am knitting just scarfs right now. Just in time for summer LOL