Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nothing new....

with the weather as gorgeous as it has been, I haven't been scrapping at all. That's okay... haven't felt like it anyway.

Here are a few pictures I took the other day when we went to the funeral. It's in the area that my grandparents used to live.... so different than around where we live now. Oh, and a few gratuitous pictures of the Troubles... all three of them.





This is the church my mother was confirmed in... many moons ago....







Just dropped Trouble #1 off at a girlfriend's house, went to the yarn shop for some sock yarn, because Trouble #2 requested that I knit some socks for her, and now Trouble #3 needs to go for a walk... do I get a turn somewhere, too?

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love the houses in the pictures- and the 3Troubles of cours- LOL.

Have a great day- get some "Me"-Time

Inga said...

Hey Liz!
tolle fotos!!
Deine 2 troubles sind aber auch fotogen ;) Genießt das tolle WEtter - und wenn wieder schelchtes WEtter ist, würde ich mich super über eine neue Litchallenge freuen. Du hast bestimmt wieder tolle Sachen gesichtet, oder?!

LG

Inga