Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blogaward




Danke liebe Elke, für diesen Award. Und ich werde mich bemühen auch wieder mehr Deutsch zu schreiben.... die Faulheit, die Faulheit, sage ich da nur.

Thank you, Elke, for the award. I will try to write more in German like I used to. I've been lazy... Thanks for calling me on it.

So, on to the award.

The rules are: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
~
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? awful
3. Your mother? at home
4. Your father? shopping
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? can't remember
7. Your favorite drink? Cosmopolitans
8. Your dream/goal? peace on earth!
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? not here
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. Something that you aren’t? organized
15. Muffins? yum!
16. Wish list item? laptop
17. Where did you grow up? Hamburg
18. Last thing you did? read my daily bloglist
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? Trouble#3
22. Friends? few
23. Your life? could be better
24. Your mood? so so
25. Missing someone? not really
26. Vehicle? dinosaur
27. Something you’re not wearing? ugly shoes
28. Your favorite store? M&J Trimming
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday?
31. Last time you cried? day before yesterday
32. Your best friend? life-saver
33. One place that I go to over and over? NYC
34. Facebook? yup
35. Favorite place to eat? Johnny's Cafe

I think pretty much everyone I know already has received this award, so... if you haven't, feel free to grab it.

Have a good one.

No comments: