Saturday, September 19, 2009

On this day....

40 years ago, my parents said "I do!". And so I wish them "Happy Anniversary!".

So, since there are two things I do well... bake and scrap... that's what I did in honor of their big day.

I am still in the middle of baking a wedding cake for the big celebration tomorrow. I will post pictures when it is done, but as of now, nothing to show yet.

And I scrapped some wedding LOs for my parents. There aren't too many pictures, because they had a small wedding, but I think with what I had to work with, they will like what I did. The LOs will be displayed at the celebration as well.

So, without further ado, here you go:










Supplies: PP all DCWV, misc. other supplies.

There is one more LO, to include Trouble #1 and #2, but it is not done yet.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh those layouts are so beauitful- they must have loved them! Huge hgus from Barcelona :)