Friday, September 04, 2009

Finally Friday!

It was about time. Just the first week of school and I am exhausted. I guess I have to change my sleeping habits. This staying up way late is not working when you have to get up before 6am.

Anyway, another LO for the 10 week challenge at Paperbraut. This time we were to use swirls. You know... I love using swirls. I never have problems using swirls. But this time, I had the hardest time placing them.

Oh well, this is what I came up with.


I went way deep into my "old stuff" drawer.
Supplies: PP American Crafts, Basic Grey, American Crafts Thickers, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, Tim Holtz stamp, ice-cream cone chipboard by Lasercuts für Kreative, Making Memories glitter.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, the title "Kiss me" is actually the name of the ice-cream cone at our local ice cream store and it's Trouble #1 and #2's favorite. And I added the bling to the Thickers to resemble the sprinkles on the ice cream cone.

Now I have to take T#2 to a birthday party.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Frau Moi Designs said...

Wunderbar, wie Du sie verwendet hast!