Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Day 7459 of cleaning the basement....

or so it seems. Does it ever end? I knew T#1 & #2 have too many toys, but THIS many? Oye! But and end is in sight. Hopefully by tonight, I will be done. I managed to send some toys to the neighbor girl and some clothes to Good Will. There are plenty of folded up boxes going to paper recycling, and my garbage can is overflowing (and my parents' too, since I took some garbage over there last night). Now I have to finish installing the shelving which I started installing 1.5 years ago. Blush! And my basement should look presentable (and you won't have to read about any more basement cleaning for a while).

Anyway, I totally spaced the Cosmo Cricket DT call. I had all my LOs finished, but never uploaded. Oh well....


Supplies: PP Cosmo Cricket, Danyeela pattern paper, HS masks, Adirondack Color Wash, lots of buttons.

Now I have to take T#2 to school, and head back to cleaning.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a fun layout! and mmppffh about the basement - yikes