Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm back!!!!

Completely exhausted from travelling, still tired from the time change and not ready to tackle the ginormous mountain of laundry... but we had such a good time in NY.

I took a bazillion pictures. Considering I had three cameras with me.... you know, each for its own purpose, LOL, that's not surprising. But, had I had access to a computer after the first week, I am sure it would have been many more. As it was, I was limited to the memorycards I had. I haven't had time to edit any pictures yet, so these will have to do.... totally random....





More later.

Have a good one.

5 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I'm so happy you are back!!! YEAH

GomollDesign said...

So good to have you back :) I want to hear EVERYTHING about your trip ... and looking forward to more pix (LOVE the M&M-Picture!!!) :)

Anonymous said...

Dem schließ ich mich an: schön, dass du wieder da bist und ich freu mich schon auf neue Werke mit frischen Fotos!

Eeva said...

Hello!!!! Nice to have you back on this side of the world :). Love your photos!

Kim Sonksen said...

OMG I could hear myself shout out *I've been there - I've been there!!!!*
Battery Park is gorgeous and M&M World...yummo!!!!
I need to go back to NY pronto