Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hello from NYC

Just checkin' in really quick.

Got to NY three days ago and it feels like I never left. Trouble #1 and #2 are completely overwhelmed and on mental overload, but I am loving it.

And, after all, I usually talk about scrapbooking, I went to Michael's yesterday (by myself, no children to chase!!!) and about started moaning. I used to hate Michael's, but a) it has changed somewhat over the last three years and expanded its scrapbook section, and b) I haven't really been able to hit a real craftstore in over 3 years. So.... I left the store $200 poorer and plan on going back.

Anyway, off to spend some familytime, have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Sounds awesome!!!! Have fun!!!!

scraptime said...

poor girl ;o) - have fun!!

Christiane said...

ohhhh, sounds soo good, lizzy!! enjoy your time!!

Teena said...

I'm a little bit jealous ;) Have fun!