I finally found some batteries for the little digital camera, without having to go to the store, so I took pictures of the minialbum from Christiane's workshop this past weekend. Like I said, I didn't get to work on it during the workshop, and I don't remember exactly what hers looked like, but heck... that's the beauty of these workshops, no album looked exactly alike.
Sorry, I didn't think about the right pages being a bit hard to see since the next page is wider.
Materials: BG and misc. fibers, rubons, chipboard and paints/inks. I also used the CreaMotion giant rub-ons on the last page. I had planned on putting those on the cover overlay, but they just wouldn't come off the backing on the overlay. I was getting a bit frustrated with them, so I just put one on the inside back cover.
Have a good one.