Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ahhhh, feels good to scrap....

Yes, indeed, I managed to get a few pages done. I don't know what it is about my color choices, they seem a bit off, but then, maybe I should just claim that they are "unique"? For the first LO I used BG on teal colored CS. It looks much brighter IRL, not as blue as in the picture. Kind of odd, but I do like it.


The second LO is with Scenic Route PP and Bazzill CS. I also used some velvet CBX stickers. Again... kind of odd, but I like it.

Last but not least, a LO for a challenge over at PaperPosies. The challenge was to use 6 items picked by six different people: felt, stitching, 10 of something, flowers, 4 or more pictures, and pins (as in sewing or hat or safety...) So, this is what I came up with.

So.... feels good to be back in the swing of things scrapping wise. I still have a bunch of boxes to unpack, get things organized, furniture to buy.... but, hey, priorities, I tell you, priorities.

With that said,
have a good one.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - yep priorities!!! Love your layouts!!!

Mirija said...

Very nice Lo´s, Liz! Love them!

Iris said...

Scrapbooking has priority! It's good to see you scrapping again!

Christiane said...

amen!! :)) awesome layouts, sweetie!!