This year is finally over. I can't say that I am unhappy about it. It hasn't been the greatest of years.
But, so not to sink into depression, there have been a few great things that happened.
1. New friends.... scrapping friends to boot.
2. Trouble #2 testing really well and hopefully being allowed to start school this coming fall.
3. Lots and lots of LOs completed this year.
4. My brother coming to visit for Christmas and most importantly, him buying a house for the girls and I to live in. It is going to be so much fun getting it "just right" for us.
5. MIL being able to visit for Trouble#1's beginning of first grade.
6. Not too much drama with STBXH.
7. Catching up with an old friend.
8. Having my cousin visit from NY.
9. Winning a couple of scrapbooking contests. I am having so much fun with scrapping these days.
10. Being able to teach scrapping to a few newbies. They are so getting hooked.
So... not all bad, right?
Have a wonderful New Year and hopefully good things will come.